This wiki serves as my professional and public knowledge base. It's where I go to save information that I think will be useful in the future, for myself or others. I like to start with a few simple rules:
- To retrieve information, I should know where to start: a Schelling point. For me, it's wiki.klenwell.com, this page.
- It shouldn't take me more than three clicks to get from my starting point to the information I'm looking for.
- Links/URLs will tie everything together. They are the edges in my knowledge graph. Keep the graph shallow.
To minimize spam and maintenance costs, public edit access is restricted.
A few recent interesting or noteworthy things I've done or experienced:
- 2020.02.13 Joe Matthews explains why Real ID is racist Trump bullshit.
- 2020.01.31 New York Times chart persuades me coronavirus fears are not all hysteria.
- 2020.01.11 I sign up for HBO NOW expressly to watch The Favourite.
- 2020.01.02 I am stricken ill with flu.
- 2019.12.23 The Santiago Peak Live Webcam begins streaming on Youtube.
- 2019.12.22 My Goodreads Year in Books: https://www.goodreads.com/user/year_in_books/2019/64065710
- 2019.12.02 I watch Knives Out.