This wiki serves as my professional and public knowledge base. It's where I go to save information that I think will be useful in the future, for myself or others. I like to start with a few simple rules:
- To retrieve information, I should know where to start: a Schelling point. For me, it's wiki.klenwell.com, this page.
- It shouldn't take me more than three clicks to get from my starting point to the information I'm looking for.
- Links/URLs will tie everything together. They are the edges in my knowledge graph. Keep the graph shallow.
To minimize spam and maintenance costs, public edit access is restricted.
- Agile Scrum
- Best Practices
A few recent interesting or noteworthy things I've done or experienced:
- 2019.09.23 Wiki is unavailable for approximately 18 hours due to MySQL outage caused by OOM error.
- 2019.09.13 In which I propose a new Comedy Central series involving Rock-Paper-Scissors.
- 2019.09.12 Hacker News asks, "Are you ok?"
- 2019.09.11 Daniel Johnston dies.
- 2019.08.29 Interview questions for an HR Director candidate.
- 2019.08.25 In which I ponder hypnosis.
- 2019.07.05 M7.1 Ridgecrest Earthquake