This wiki serves as my professional and public knowledge base. It's where I go to save information that I think will be useful in the future, for myself or others. I like to start with a few simple rules:
- To retrieve information, I should know where to start: a Schelling point. For me, it's wiki.klenwell.com, this page.
- It shouldn't take me more than three clicks to get from my starting point to the information I'm looking for.
- Links/URLs will tie everything together. They are the edges in my knowledge graph. Keep the graph shallow.
To minimize spam and maintenance costs, public edit access is restricted.
- Agile Scrum
- Best Practices
A few recent interesting or noteworthy things I've done:
- 2019.08.29 Interview questions for an HR Director applicant
- 2019.08.25 In which I ponder hypnosis.
- 2019.07.05 M7.1 Ridgecrest Earthquake
- 2019.06.25 Presented Hiring in a Time of Cargo Culturalism to LearningFuze Web Development Bootcamp.
- 2019.06.15 Volunteered at Los Angeles Regional Food Bank.
- 2019.05.31 Released new wiki at wiki.klenwell.com.
- 2019.04.30 I share my Proof Point idea on Hacker News.
- 2019.04.26 Attended Doing Good 2019 Conference in Scottsdale, AZ.
- 2019.02.19 Presented Veni Vidi Wiki to 211OC for volunteer project.