This wiki serves as my professional and public knowledge base. It's where I go to save information that I think will be useful in the future, for myself or others. I like to start with a few simple rules:
- To retrieve information, I should know where to start: a Schelling point. For me, it's wiki.klenwell.com, this page.
- It shouldn't take me more than three clicks to get from my starting point to the information I'm looking for.
- Links/URLs will tie everything together. They are the edges in my knowledge graph. Keep the graph shallow.
To minimize spam and maintenance costs, public edit access is restricted.
A few recent interesting or noteworthy things I've seen or done:
- 2020.03.18 I start working from home full-time.
- 2020.03.11 NBA suspends its season due to COVID-19 outbreak.
- 2020.03.10 My last time going to the gym for a while.
- 2020.03.07 I adjust my home desk based on a wikiHow article to alleviate pain in back of neck and update this server's version of certbot.
- 2020.02.22 Clayton Kershaw threw 51 breaking balls/sliders in game 5 of the 2017 World Series and didn't get a single swing and miss.
- 2020.02.13 Joe Matthews explains why Real ID is a wasteful citizen-hostile anti-immigrant invasion of privacy by the Federal government.
- 2020.01.31 New York Times chart persuades me coronavirus fears are not all hysteria.
- 2020.01.11 I sign up for HBO NOW expressly to watch The Favourite.
- 2020.01.02 I am stricken ill with flu.